Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Gluten Free Oat Free Weight Gainer Shake

 Gluten Free Oat Free Weight Gainer Shake

I have celiac disease, I am also allergic to oats. Most home made weight gainer shakes use oats to beef up the carbs. As I can not eat oats I need to find better ways to fill out my weight gainer shakes. 

Ingredients:

  1. 1 Banana
  2. 1 Apple (I prefer jazz)
  3. 1 cup of Almond Milk. I use unsweetened almond milk
  4. 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder
  5. 2 tablespoons of hemp hearts or chia seeds
  6. 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
  7. 1 tablespoon of nutella
  8. 1 tablespoon of honey

Directions:

  1. Put it into a blender and hit start!
I put my weight gainer shake into MyFitnessPal. Here is the macro profile when placed into my 2800 calorie a day diet. 

Tips to get more calories into your shake!

  1. Replace the almond milk with 2% milk or heavy cream.
  2. Use a partial scoop of a weight gainer powder.
  3. Add some snacks. Put a cookie in there!
  4. Olive oil is a calorie dense liquid, throw in a tablespoon and blend it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment